[R] showing values in levelplot or image

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 20:18:54 CEST 2009

I have used ltext in a panel function like in the code segment below:

print(levelplot(reslot ~ aisle + quad, reslot.df,
    col.regions=topo.colors(max(quad.POG$values)),
    panel=function(x, y, z, ...){
        panel.levelplot(x, y, z, ...)
        panel.abline(v=seq(1.5, by=1, length=length(aisleOrder)),
               h=seq(1.5, by=1, length=26), col='gray')
        ltext(x, y, z, col='red', font=1)
    },