[R] loop problem for extract coefficients

Bill.Venables at csiro.au Bill.Venables at csiro.au
Mon Apr 6 01:21:17 CEST 2009

Perhaps your loop should be more than just a print statement.  That works fine!  You need to place the print statement after the '{', not before it.

fit$coefficients is a 21 x 20 array (the rows are lablelled 0 to 20) and you are trying to put it in the jth *column* of a 20 x 20 matrix.  Not surprisingly it does not fit.

Perhaps you need to know more about just what it is this software is doing.

Bill Venables
http://www.cmis.csiro.au/bill.venables/