[R] Need Help with StatET Error/Bug? on Ubuntu 8.10 amd64

Ken-JP kfmfe04 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 15:13:18 CEST 2009

Thank you, John, for this bit of information - it will be useful when I move
to 64 bit Vista one of these days.

FWIW, the Ubuntu 8.10 amd64 install I attempted was on 64-bit versions of
everything (except possibly StatET itself).

64-bit R, JDK, and Eclipse.

If someone does get StatET working on a 64-bit Windoze system, do please let
us know.
Thank you.

- Ken