[R] Bonpower Crashes Trying Sparse Matrix (Igraph)

Jianying Li jyli at med.unc.edu
Tue Apr 7 16:10:18 CEST 2009

Dear all,

I have a question about boxplot. Since I have too many data point,
boxplot(x) doesn't seem to work. Therefore, I was thinking maybe I can
create those statistics (min, 25%, median, 75%, max) with perl of other
programming language and plot them manually.

It is intuitive, but, I don't seem to find an option doing such boxplot.
Do you have any experience with this?

Any attention is appreciated!

Jianying