[R] help with random forest package

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Wed Apr 8 20:40:48 CEST 2009

The source code of the whole package is available on CRAN.  All packages
are submitted to CRAN is source form.

There's no "rule" per se that gives the final prediction, as the final
prediction is the result of plural vote by all trees in the forest.

You may want to look at the varUsed() and getTree() functions.

Andy

From:  Chrysanthi A.