[R] R File I/O Capability - Writing output to specific lines of existing file

Jason Rupert jasonkrupert at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 06:26:28 CEST 2009

Darn.

I was afraid of this.  Always kind of weak when it comes to file I/O approaches, so I guess I will have to stretch and try to put something together.

Yeah.  The input flat text file is about 600 lines long.  I will be replacing about 200.  I already have the template for those 200 lines.  I guess I will just need to read down to line 400 and replace until line 600.

Thanks again for all the insights regarding this.