[R] problems with integrate ... arguments

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Fri Apr 10 18:18:16 CEST 2009

On 09/04/2009 8:07 AM, Richard Morey wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I saw this problem dealt with here:
> http://markmail.org/search/list:r-project?q=integrate#query:list%3Ar-project%20integrate+page:1+mid:qczmyzr676pgmaaw+state:results
>
> but no one answered that request that I can tell. I'm having the same
> problem. I'm having problems passing arguments to functions that I'd
> like to integrate. I could swear this worked in the past, but I can't
> get it to work now. I'm running R on Windows.

This appears to be a bug in the handling of ..n arguments (which are
supposed to extract component n from ...).  I will fix the bug in
R-devel, and if nothing goes wrong there, will backport the fix into
R-patched.  It's too late to put a change like this into 2.9.0, but it
should be fixed in the next release.

Duncan Murdoch