[R] Problem with Loop and overwritten results

unbekannt carrery at yahoo.de
Sun Apr 12 20:10:28 CEST 2009

 Dear all,

 I am a newbie to R and practising at the moment.

 Here is my problem:

 I have a programme with 2 loops involved.
 The inner loop get me matrices as output and safes all values for me.

 Now once I wrote a 2nd loop around the other loop in order to
 repeat the inner loop a couple of times, the results are overwritten and
 i found no way how to actually put the output results in a vector.

 I can receive single results only, like this

 [1] number
 [1] number2

but it want it rather like this

[1] number number2 number3 ...