[R] Search for a graph package - see link

Knut Krueger rh at krueger-family.de
Tue Apr 14 18:07:10 CEST 2009

Gábor Csárdi schrieb:
> Hmmm, how should 'plot' know automatically what size/width you want?
> Sorry, I don't really know what you want to achieve here. If you want
> to calculate the width from some properties of the graph, then simply
> do that and assign it as the 'width' argument.

Hi Gábor,
the radius of the circle is representing the numbers of "actions" of the
node to all other nodes.
I need an additionally information about the numbers of actions
*between* the nodes differentiated by the direction from and to the nodes.

Example
Node 1 -> 2      1 actions
Node 2 -> 1    25 actions
Node 3 -> 1     4 actions
Node 1 -> 3   10 actions
Node 2 -> 3     5 actions
Node 3 -> 2     2 actions

I am looking for any graph which shows the direction and counts of the
actions with f.e different thickness of the arrows,
It must be  viewable
<http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&p=thMx..&search=viewable> that the
actions from Node 2 to Node 1 are much more than from Node 1 to 2 and
also more then from node 3 to three, and so on.

Maximum nodes: about 20

Regards Knut