[R] Creating a graphics window (in Windows, with RGui) that is not constrained to the RGui Window

Joseph Voelkel jgvcqa at rit.edu
Wed Apr 15 06:07:51 CEST 2009

Hi, all,

Using RGui, is it possible to create a graphics window that can be moved
outside of the RGui window? (This can be done--in fact must be
done--using Rterm, but I wish to use RGui.)

My interest for this is to use two monitors: in "my private monitor" I
wish to execute R code in the Rgui window; in "the public monitor" I
want the audience to see the results in the graphic window.

Thanks,

Joe Voelkel
Rochester Institute of Technology