[R] changing Swaeve output settings for .pdf and .eps - is there a way?

cameron.bracken cameron.bracken at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 08:41:41 CEST 2009

markheckmann wrote:

> The pdf() settings do not affect Sweave settings when producing a .pdf
> graphic. How can I change the Sweave default settings to e.g. 3 inch?

Also, even if you set the width of your plot to 3 inches, the plot will be
expanded to 80% of the textwidth by default.  To disable this (i.e you set
width=3 and your plot is actually 3 inches) use

\usepackage[nogin]{Sweave}.

You will have to copy Sweave.sty to your local directory or to your texmf
directory for this to work.