[R] Loop question

Brendan Morse morse.brendan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 04:12:47 CEST 2009

Hi everyone, I am trying to accomplish a small task that is giving me
quite a headache. I would like to automatically generate a series of
matrices and give them successive names. Here is what I thought at
first:

t1<-matrix(0, nrow=250, ncol=1)

for(i in 1:10){
	t1[i]<-rnorm(250)
}

What I intended was that the loop would create 10 different matrices
with a single column of 250 values randomly selected from a normal
distribution, and that they would be labeled t11, t12, t13, t14 etc.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction with this one?

Thanks!
Brendan