[R] SEM package

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Mon Apr 20 21:28:40 CEST 2009

Dear Tijana,

I'm afraid that I can't entirely read the messages, but the problem
doesn't look like it's peculiar to the sem package. It appears as if
the package may have been properly installed but you didn't have
permission to update HTML help links. If that's the case, then you can
still load and use the package. Does it work?

If you want to reinstall the package and update HTML links that you
should run R with administrator privileges. See
<http://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/base/rw-FAQ.html#Does-R-run-under-Windows-Vista_003f>
in the R for Windows FAQ.

I hope this helps,
 John

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 19:35:14 +0200
 Tijana Gonja <tijana.gonja at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I tried to install the sem package and it was succsessful but I keep
> getting the following message
>
> Paket 'sem' erfolgreich ausgepackt und MD5 Summen abgeglichen
>
> Die heruntergeladenen Pakete sind in

        C:\Users\Dean\AppData\Local\Temp\RtmpVRxlLZ\downloaded_packages