[R] bug when subtracting decimals?

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 18:51:13 CEST 2009

I'd be happy if everyone made a minimal effort to solve their problems
before posting. There may be 130 pages of printed FAQs, but the
html file is fully searchable. It would be easier to browse with a good ToC,
but it's not that overwhelming to _look to see if there's a FAQ related to
your problem_.

I think pointing people to Rseek is probably more useful than sending
them directly to the FAQs.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee