[R] R 2.9 binaries for redhat entreprise 4 / X86_64

Marc Schwartz marc_schwartz at me.com
Thu Apr 23 16:08:26 CEST 2009

On Apr 23, 2009, at 8:18 AM, Mathieu Van der Haegen wrote:

> Hi everybody.
>
> I'd like to ask if someone could tell me when the binaries for R 2.9 /
> redhat entreprise 4 / X86_64 will be available ?
> I don't need a precise date but some indication like 1 month, 6 month,
> never ?
>
> Thank you for any help.
>
> Mathieu

I can't speak to the timeline for the CRAN RPMs, but you might also
want to keep an eye on the EPEL repos, which provide add-on RPMs for
RHEL.

More info here:

   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL

and the specific link for R for RHEL 4/x84_64 is:

   http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/epel/4/x86_64/repoview/R.html

Not there yet either.

HTH,

Marc Schwartz