[R] Course announcement: R for Financial Data Analysis in New York (July 16-18th)

Francisco Gochez fgochez at mango-solutions.com
Thu Apr 23 17:43:29 CEST 2009

Dear userRs,

Mango Solutions are pleased to announce that we will deliver a 3-day
introductory R course focused on financial analysis in New York on the
16-18th of July.  The course topics are as follows:

*	Introduction
*	The R Environment
*	Data Objects
*	Functions
*	Important R Functions
*	Traditional Graphics
*	Basic R Statistical and Mathematical Functions used in the
Finance Industry
*	Time Series Analysis, Manipulation and Visualization
*	Performance and Risk Measurement

As with all our courses, attendees are provided with comprehensive
training manuals complete with detailed examples and laminated tip
sheets for future reference.
The cost of this course is $1800 for commercial attendees and $1000 for
academic attendees.   Should you wish to book a place on this course or
have any questions please contact us at training at mango-solutions.com.

Further information is available on our web-site at
http://www.mango-solutions.com/services/rtraining/r_finance.html

Kind regards,

Francisco

mango solutions