[R] R 2.8.1 change user input color of R scrpt too

matildet MATILDE.TREVISANI at econ.units.it
Thu Apr 23 19:24:48 CEST 2009

Hello R community

I'm using R 2.8.1 version and would like to change the color of user input
for script pages. Once I have changed the color of console background and
user input (by means of Interface Preferences menu), the color of script
background has been automatically changed but the color of user input has
not.

Has someone any useful advice for my (little) problem?

Thanks in advance

Matilde