[R] Array

Erik Iverson iverson at biostat.wisc.edu
Fri Apr 24 15:00:53 CEST 2009

Bronagh Grimes wrote:
> Hi there,
>

> Just wondering if anyone has any tips for using arrays?
>

> I am trying to convert the following SAS code to R:

You're probably going to get more useful responses in general if, instead of
posting code from SAS to be ported to R, you describe what the code is doing
(e.g., give some sample input, and describe what you'd like the output to be).

That way, you do not limit those who will reply to the set of people who
know SAS.  Many times, the concepts will be different between the two approaches
one would take when programming something in SAS and R.