[R] Request for some help

Tom Backer Johnsen backer at psych.uib.no
Sat Apr 25 18:19:14 CEST 2009

Abdul:

First, read the posting guide.  You will find a link to that one at the
bottom of all messages.

Also, read some of the documentation for R.  Sorry, there is no way to
avoid that.

A very good source is the R web page (Google for the letter R, the link
will be at the top of the list).  In that page find the link to manuals
on the left.  If you really are a beginner, click on the contributed
documentation toward the bottom of the page.  In that page you will find
  several introductions of various kinds.

I am sure you will something useful there.

Tom

abdul hanan wrote:
> Dera Graham
>
> I would highly be thankful if u help me how to do 1. Wilk's Lambda test
> 2. Box plots and 3. pooled within group standardization in discriminant
> analysis with 6 variables in R. Actually I am new to R but I have an
> assignment to analyse some questions only in R and there is drawback for me,
> no one in our dept. knows about R. Really I am very much depressed and
> afraid that I will loose my marks.
>
> Furthermore, I have using R Gui package
> Please, please help me if u know. I have taken this email form internet
> while searching how to do Wilks Lambda test.
>
> Regards
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

| Tom Backer Johnsen, Psychometrics Unit,  Faculty of Psychology |
| University of Bergen, Christies gt. 12, N-5015 Bergen,  NORWAY |
| Tel : +47-5558-9185                        Fax : +47-5558-9879 |
| Email : backer at psych.uib.no    URL : http://www.galton.uib.no/ |