[R] saved workspace

bogdanno bodinsoul at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 19:33:49 CEST 2009

I am using it from Windows XP. I have never used Linux or Unix.
I do not have a terminal window, so --no-restore doesn't work.(I
think)
I open R just by clicking on the R icon and a console opens up.
I have tried to move and rename the file but still R loads it-which
makes me think it was copied somewhere else. It'
Thank you