[R] How to create a graph layout?

Cuvelier Etienne ecu at info.fundp.ac.be
Mon Apr 27 09:52:45 CEST 2009

At 02:32 27/04/2009, Christian Bustamante wrote:
>I all,
>I want to create a graph layout in a 3x3 matrix like this:
>
>ylab  |__|  |__|   |__|
>       ___  ___   ___
>ylab  |__|  |__|   |__|
>       ___  ___   ___
>ylab  |__|  |__|   |__|
>        xl     xl     xl
>
>With this layout, then I'll insert the 9 plots. How ca I create it?

see ?layout
# Example
layout(matrix(1:9,ncol=3, byrow=TRUE))
for(i in 1:9) plot(density(rnorm(1000)), main=paste("Graph N°",i))

Hope it helps.

Etienne

>--
>CdeB

+
+ Cuvelier Etienne
+ Assistant
+ FUNDP - Faculté d'Informatique
+ rue Grandgagnage, 21   B-5000 Namur (Belgique)
+ tel: 32.81.72.49.75    fax: 32.81.72.49.67
+ skype: cuvelier.etienne
THE TOP TEN REASONS TO BECOME A STATISTICIAN
 1. Deviation is considered normal.
 2. We feel complete and sufficient.
 3. We are "mean" lovers.
 4. Statisticians do it discretely and continuously.
 5. We are right 95% of the time.
 6. We can legally comment on someone's posterior distribution.
 7. We may not be normal but we are transformable.
 8. We never have to say we are certain.
 9. We are honestly significantly different.
10 No one wants our jobs.