[R] how to install R really *locally*?

Oliver Kullmann O.Kullmann at swansea.ac.uk
Mon Apr 27 14:19:43 CEST 2009

Thanks, but this wasn't my problem (I already use --vanilla
when *calling* R):

The problem is how to get a "vanilla" *installation*
(as I said, it was the installation which failed, not
later running R, and this failure was caused by the file
HOME/.RProfil).

Hope that's clearer now.

Thanks anyway!

Oliver