[R] Problem with R 2.9.0 vs. R2.8.1 with either "survival" package or "predict" function

Dieter Menne dieter.menne at menne-biomed.de
Mon Apr 27 19:24:07 CEST 2009

Dimitri Liakhovitski <ld7631 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Just wanted to alert everyone regarding a problem that I only
> experience with R2.9.0 and not with R2.8.1 when I run both using
> exactly the same script and the same data.
> Here is what I do with my data "MyData", 2 predictors (V1 and V2) and
> my survival DV "Depvar":
>
> library(survival)

Make sure that this is really a problem with different versions of R,
not a problem of different versions of survival which was changed recently,
without backward compatibility, so that for example many function of
Design (Harrell) do not work currently.

It would be good if you could post the sessionInfo() for both cases.

Dieter