[R] save history only option under Linux

alex lee algmaci at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 27 16:35:03 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have a question regarding the R command options under Linux
Is there any options that I can save history only?
The only save option is --save, which saves both data and history.
I don't want to save temporary data, because sometimes the it takes much
time if the temp data is too big.
However I want to restore the history for my next R session..

If there is no such option that meets my needs. Is there any other way to
work out, such as configuration in the profile file, etc. ?

Thanks a lot.

alex