[R] I can't install dprep

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Tue Apr 28 14:01:36 CEST 2009

Grześ wrote:
> When I want to install "dprep" and I always get information:
>
>> install.packages("dprep")
> Warning in install.packages("dprep") :
>   argument 'lib' is missing: using 'C:\Users\Documents/R/win-library/2.8'
> --- Please select a CRAN mirror for use in this session ---
> Warning message:
> package ‘dprep’ is not available
>
> I have tried a lot of mirror...
> What I shoud do. I use Windows Vista.

Well, see the CRAN check results:
http://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_dprep.html
that tells you dprep gives ERRORs on all platforms, hence it is no
longer provided as a binary package under Windows. If you want to use
it, please compile from sources yourself and live with the errors or fix
them (in which case you'd have to recompile yourserlf anyway).

Uwe Ligges