[R] effects package --- add abline to plot

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Tue Apr 28 15:13:16 CEST 2009

Dear Paul,

I can't think of a way to do what you want using the plot() methods provided
by the package. (You don't say what kind of model you're fitting, but this
is true for all of the plot() methods.) On the other hand, as described in
?effect, the object returned by effect() contains all of the information
needed to construct a custom graph, and you should be able to easily get
what you want.

I hope this helps,
 John

John Fox, Professor