[R] Mailinglist; get a copy of all own messages

Wacek Kusnierczyk Waclaw.Marcin.Kusnierczyk at idi.ntnu.no
Wed Apr 29 16:23:03 CEST 2009

Sarah Goslee wrote:
> It's gmail, not the mailing list.

oops?

it's a typical property of a mailing list manager that allows a
subscriber to decide whether s/he want to receive copies of h{er,is} own
posts.

for r-help, you should be able to login at

    https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/options/r-help

where you've got a plethora of options, with "Receive your own posts to
the list?" among them (haven't actually checked for r-help, but it's
typical for mailman).

vQ