[R] Problem with RGtk2 & Rattle

Felix Andrews felix at nfrac.org
Sat Aug 1 14:36:15 CEST 2009

Um, it sounds as if you are trying to install glade-3.4.3-win32.zip
into R as a package... but it is not an R package!!

GTK+/Glade is a system library to be installed into Windows.
You should download the .exe (not the .zip)
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/gladewin32/gtk-dev-2.12.9-win32-2.exe
and run it to install it.

By the way, problems with rattle are best sent to the rattle-users mailing list:
http://groups.google.com/group/rattle-users

-Felix

E: felix.andrews at anu.edu.au
CRICOS Provider No. 00120C