[R] Out of memory - RDGAL CPLRealloc()

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 18:27:20 CEST 2009

You might want to check how large the dataframe you are creating is
after 1000 images.  Normally a single object should not be larger than
30% of the available physical memory so that you can make copies as
you are processing.  Do a 'gc()' periodically while processing to see
how memory is growing.  Use the 'task manager' to check on the size of
the R process.  Are you paging?  This information will help identify
what your problem is.