[R] Strange error with ROCR

Christian Schulz chschulz at email.de
Tue Aug 4 12:28:39 CEST 2009

Hi,

you need  the score value , have a look at ?svm.predict and in the ROCR
example.

traindata <- as.data.frame(matrix(runif(1000),ncol=10))
trainlabels <-
as.factor(sample(c("win","lose"),nrow(data),replace=T,prob=c(0.5,0.5)))

model <- svm(traindata,trainlabels, type="C-classification",
kernel="radial", cost=10,
class.weights=c("win"=3,"lose"=1), scale=FALSE, probability = TRUE)

prediction <- predict(model, traindata, decision.values = TRUE,
probability = TRUE)
probs <-  attr(prediction, "probabilities")[,1]
pred <- prediction(probs,trainlabels)

HTH Christian