[R] i'm so stuck with text file and contour plot

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed Aug 5 15:23:55 CEST 2009

Doubtful. The OP did have spaces in his header. but by specifying that
only tabs should be used as delimiters the default parameters to both
read.table and read.csv would have converted the spaces to periods.

See:
read.table(file="http://www.nabble.com/file/p24777697/small.txt",
sep="\t", header=TRUE)

--