[R] looking for a function to plot the distribution of values (not sure of the name)

Ptit_Bleu ptit_bleu at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 6 13:58:33 CEST 2009

Hello,

I have a dataframe of two columns :
A (with values A1, A2, ..., Ai,  ... A20000)
and
B (with values B1, B2, ..., Bi,  ... B20000)

and I would like to plot a graph like this :
X=A
Y= (the density of B  as a function of A) * (the value of B as a function of
A)

I think it must already exist a function in R calculating Y but as I'm
really not used to use (and talk of) statistics (especially in english), I
don't know how to call this kind of function and then I didn't manage to
find a solution in some posts (what to use as keywords ?).

Thanks in advance for your help (and your tolerance),
Have a good day,
Ptit Bleu.