[R] overlap two graph

Scott Sherrill-Mix shescott at mail.med.upenn.edu
Thu Aug 6 17:37:47 CEST 2009

It really sounds like you want to use points(). Maybe I'm missing the
true question but ellipsePoints returns a 2 column matrix of point
coordinates so passing it's output to points() should plot those
points on whatever plot you currently have open (in this case the plot
of the previous ellipse). If you're looking for an alternative way to
do it, you could rbind the outputs together and then plot the whole
thing:
allPoints<-rbind(ellipsePoints(2,5, alpha = 30),ellipsePoints(2,5, alpha = 60))
plot(allPoints)

Scott

Scott Sherrill-Mix
Department of Microbiology