[R] sweave and R. Searching for a document that will get me started

John Sorkin jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu
Fri Aug 7 04:54:13 CEST 2009

windows XP
R 2.8.1

I would like to learn to use Sweave with R. I have no experience using Latex. I have looked at the sweave manual (http://www.statistik.lmu.de/~leisch/Sweave/Sweave-manual.pdf) and have found it difficult to understand, probably because I don't know Latex. Can someone recommend a document that will get me started with Sweave?
Thanks
John

Confidentiality Statement:
This email message, including any attachments, is for th...{{dropped:6}}