[R] adding color bar to a graph

Monica Pisica pisicandru at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 7 14:50:59 CEST 2009

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your answer. It does it but not quite as i would like it ;-) I need the colors to be blended as the colorRampPalette does it going from one color to the next in the list. Your legend will have 5 discreet colors and accept a vector of colors as the image.plot command does. If i can make the rainbow have my colors would be great. I will look more into that.

Thanks again, i really appreciate your suggestion,

Monica