[R] sweave and R. Searching for a document that will get mestarted

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 17:04:42 CEST 2009

Not to belabor the obvious, but if you do a Google search for Sweave example
you will find all kinds of useful information, including this site:
http://www.stat.umn.edu/~charlie/Sweave/
containing example Sweave files, including the self-documenting "Intro" file
that seems to be exactly what you are asking for.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org