[R] plotrix: reverse axis in polar.plot

Jim Lemon jim at bitwrit.com.au
Tue Aug 11 12:58:24 CEST 2009

Thomas Steiner wrote:
> I answered too fast:
> I want the radial, not the tangential axis to change direction. So the
> center will be (0,90) and the outer circle's second coordiante will be
> zero (the horizon).
> This might sound strange – even for Australien people (-;
> Thomas

This requires an extra argument to the function. I've included it and
will probably upload a new version of plotrix within a week. I didn't
quite understand your request for an example in which "the center is not
contained in the polygon". If you can explain this a bit, I would be
happy to include a better example.

Jim