[R] metaplot in rmeta: y-axis disappears

David Scott d.scott at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Aug 12 00:42:05 CEST 2009

Roaman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with the metaplot-function in rmeta.
> After plotting a Forest Plot with "metaplot", no y-axis is shown for normal
> plots anymore.
> Does someone know, why this is and how I can solve it?
>
> Thank you in advance!
>
> Kind regards,
> Roman

This is a guess, because we don't have much to go on here. Have a look
at the x-axis. If the range doesn't include zero, then I don't think the
  y-axis will appear. You should be able to explicitly put in a y-axis
at a point other than zero, or alternatively change the range of the x-axis.

David Scott

David Scott	Department of Statistics
		The University of Auckland, PB 92019
		Auckland 1142,    NEW ZEALAND
Phone: +64 9 923 5055, or +64 9 373 7599 ext 85055
Email:	d.scott at auckland.ac.nz,  Fax: +64 9 373 7018

Director of Consulting, Department of Statistics