[R] logged2

Wed Aug 12 15:43:58 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Aug 12, 2009, at 9:26 AM, amor Gandhi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can you please tell me what does the the function logged2 in R do im
> list or..? As I have
>> ?logged2
> No documentation for 'logged2' in specified packages and libraries:
> you could try '??logged2'
>> ??logged2
> No help files found with alias or concept or title matching ‘logged2’
> using fuzzy matching.

There is no logged2 function in (base) R. Where are you seeing this
function used? Running:

R> RSiteSearch('logged2')

Only brings up "logged2" as a parameter to some functions in the samr
package, but nothing else.

If you can let us know where you're seeing this function used, we
could likely provide more help.

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou