[R] forcasting or predictive analysis

Stefan Grosse singularitaet at gmx.net
Thu Aug 13 09:54:23 CEST 2009

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 00:26:46 -0700 (PDT) rajclinasia <raj at clinasia.com>
wrote:

R> My question is I want to do forcasting or predictive analysis on
R> some data and also genearte any graph based on the analysis. is it
R> possible in R, if possible please give me the code it is very
R> helpful for me.

Since we are neither clairvoyants nor mind readers we unfortunately
will not be of any help of you unless you provide a little bit more
information or a specific problem/case, almost preferably with some code
that makes us easy to follow you and shows us that you at least took
some effort.

Please read the posting guide!

Stefan