[R] Problem - BRugs Package

Dieter Menne dieter.menne at menne-biomed.de
Thu Aug 13 12:41:05 CEST 2009

Kurniawati Rahmi wrote:

> I have any problem for my R Program (R.2.8.0).
> I want to use Brugs Package, this package has been installed.
> But there are error messages :
>
>> library(BRugs)
> Error: package 'coda' could not be loaded
>
> 1: package 'BRugs' was built under R version 2.8.1

The first can be resolved by installing package "coda". If you have problems
installing a package, you might try to do some easier exercises with R
first. BRugs is one of the really tricky package in R.

The second message is a warning and probably not that critical, but you can
get rid of it by installing the latest version of R which is 2.9.1, and
updating the packages.

Dieter