[R] un run run...

Nir Shachaf nirshachaf at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 14:41:52 CEST 2009

Thanks for bringing me to, arr[R] Inferno Patrick,
But I don't see how that solves my  problem since
I am not using a loop or any control structure but
a construct of commands that follow each other.
If all fails I might end up rewriting everything into
a loop but right now I would hope for a command
which forces R interpreter to move on to the next
command line AND ignoring any error.

Thanks a lot,
Nir