[R] regex problems with the escape character

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 12:12:49 CEST 2009

s1 should use \\ like this:

s1<- "C:\\Rtools\\bin;C:\\Rtools\\perl\\bin;C:\\Rtools\\MinGW\\bin;C:\\Program\\MiKTeX
2.7\\miktex\bin"

Also 1. you won't need to change your path in the first place if you use
the batchfiles at http://batchfiles.googlecode.com
2. there is also a free path editor discussed there. See Q4 or Q8
in the troubleshooting faq on that same page.