[R] open txt

Paul Hiemstra p.hiemstra at geo.uu.nl
Tue Aug 18 17:12:10 CEST 2009

Stela Valenti Raupp wrote:
> Não consigo abrir  a pasta txt no R, dá a mensagem: Warning message:
> In file(file, "r") : cannot open file 'plantula.txt': No such file or
> directory
>
> O arquivo está na mesma página do Scrip.
> Não sei qual é o problema????
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

I've got no clue what you say apart from the warning message. But the
message suggests that there is "No such file or directory". Use
list.files() to see which files are in your current working directory.
Use setwd() to change to the correct working directory, which is
probably the problem.

cheers,
Paul

--