[R] Specify Database location from R

Don MacQueen macq at llnl.gov
Tue Aug 18 17:58:36 CEST 2009

I believe you will have to go into your ODBC configuration software
outside of R, find where "SOUTHAMPTON" is defined, and change it so
that it connects to that "different part of the server". Note that
"different part of the server" is not standard database terminology,
so it's kind of hard to guess exactly what needs to be done. You may
need assistance from your database managers.

-Don