[R] postscript, options

Stefan Grosse singularitaet at gmx.net
Tue Aug 18 17:59:41 CEST 2009

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:08:36 +0100 e-letter <inpost at gmail.com> wrote:

EL> > postscript("/pathto/filename.eps",horizontal=FALSE,onefile=FALSE,paper="special")
EL> >
EL> This command created a small blank eps file.

Its hard to say why without any example code.

Does
postscript("/pathto/filename.eps",width=8,height=8,horizontal=FALSE,onefile=FALSE,paper="special")
hist(rnorm(100))
dev.off()
work?

(I have added width and height since it got an error without.)

Have you maybe forgotten the dev.off()?

If not and the upper code does not produce something that can be seen
it cold be that your plot command is wrong.

Stefan