[R] Sweave output from print.summary.glm is too wide

Duncan Mackay mackay at northnet.com.au
Wed Aug 19 04:10:49 CEST 2009

Hi Peter

If all else fails you can make the space between the columns smaller by
changing the column spacing in latex
by:

\setlength\tabcolsep{3pt}

The default is 7pt. You may have to go a little higher if it looks cramped.
I have gone down as far as 2pt using a small font size

Also changing the fontsize for the chunk can work wonders eg for small
\begin{small}
<< >>==
R code
@