[R] Fitting a logistic regression

1Rnwb sbpurohit at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 15:05:54 CEST 2009

with my limited understanding, I am not surprised to see this data fitting
nicely at the end just by eyeballing at it. the reaction at the early time
point is not completed as the time passes which is close to 20 units the
reaction generates more metabolite to be measured reliably your t=0 and t=10
are basically the same, if i limit the digits to 2 then the values will be
0.20. you can do the log transform and then try to fit it.