[R] visualizzazione colonne

Ottorino-Luca Pantani ottorino-luca.pantani at unifi.it
Wed Aug 19 17:49:06 CEST 2009

sabrina.michielin at alice.it ha scritto:
> ciao,
> ho aperto un file in R di classe data frame di 15000 righe e 29 colonne.
> Nella console però sono visualizzate solo la prima e l'ultima colonna e le ultime 8000 righe circa.
> E' possibile una visualizzazione completa?
> Grazie
> Sabrina

Hi Sabrina,
please do not forget that this list in english. Remember it for the future.

I find very inconvenient to have all the rows displayed at one time,
especially if they are  15000 !!!

Should I need to look at all the dataset I would use page(mydataframe)
(emacs or xemacs + ESS needed)
or from the console

fix(mydatframe) very dangerous !!!

or
edit (mydataframe)

Before attempting this, read the help
?edit
?fix

Should you want to look at only some part of the dataframe, try for example

mydataframe[3:15, 7:8]

This will show you the data contained lines from line 3 to 15 and in
column from 7 to 8.

Ciao

--
Ottorino-Luca Pantani, Università di Firenze