[R] Embedding lists in matrices and matrices in lists

Michael Kogan michael.kogan at gmx.net
Thu Aug 20 12:48:32 CEST 2009

Thanks, I was already told this solution by somebody (he just forgot to
add the mailing list as CC). Well, the purpose of the whole thing is to
get something like this:
http://home.att.net/~numericana/data/polycount.htm where the numbers in
the table cells give the number of matrices saved in the corresponding
cell.  The program looks like this now:
http://paste.ubuntuusers.de/396117/ It even runs (though errors occur if
I add th process r into the main loop, but I'm still not done with it...).